What Are the 2022 GMC Acadia Trim Levels?
The 2022 GMC Acadia trim levels are the SLE, SLT, AT4, and Denali. As you move up the GMC Acadia configurations, you’ll get access to a V6 engine, upscale interior amenities, and state-of-the-art technologies. Most GMC Acadia trim levels come with a choice of FWD or AWD drivetrain so that you can power through even the most challenging Dayton roads with confidence. Check out the 2022 GMC Acadia trim levels here with Dave Arbogast Buick GMC.
GMC Acadia SLE
Starting out the GMC Acadia trim levels is the SLE at an MSRP of only $34,800. The 2022 GMC Acadia SLE offers these features:
- Standard towing capacity of 3,500 pounds
- SiriusXM® 3-month All Access Trial Subscription
- Front and rear carpeted floor mats
- Available 8-way power driver’s seat
- Compact spare tire
- Available Programmable power liftgate
- 18” aluminum wheels with dark accents
- Heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
GMC Acadia SLT
The 2022 GMC Acadia SLT also has a starting MSRP of $34,800 and comes with these standard features to make your drives around Dayton more enjoyable:
- Standard towing capacity of 4,000 pounds
- 2.0L Turbo 4-cylinder engine
- 8-way power driver seat
- Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
- Leather-appointed first- and second-row seating
- Available Jet black perforated leather-appointed seat trim
- 120-volt power outlet
- Available driver memory settings for the seat and exterior mirrors
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
GMC Acadia AT4
Next up in the GMC Acadia configurations is the AT4 with a starting MSRP of $41,400. It’s ideal for those Springfield drivers that desire even more premium features, such as:
- 3.6L V6 engine producing 310 hp and 271 lb-ft of torque
- Heated driver and front-passenger seating
- Available hitch guidance with hitch view
- Standard Active torque All-Wheel Drive
- Standard Automatic emergency braking
- Standard Traction Selection System
- Available black leather-appointed seating
- Available Dual Skyscape® Sunroof
GMC Acadia Denali
At the top of the 2022 GMC Acadia configurations is the Denali at an MSRP of $46,600. It comes loaded with many amenities that competitors can’t provide at a similar price point, including:
- 8-inch diagonal multi-color reconfigurable driver information screen
- Heated rear outboard seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Head-Up Display
- Heated and ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- 8-inch GMC Infotainment System with Navigation
- Bose® premium 8-speaker sound system
- Driver memory settings
- 8-way power front passenger seat
- Standard Perforated leather-appointed seat trim (available dark galvanized/light shale & jet black)
Explore the GMC Acadia Configurations in Person at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC!
By now, you’re probably eager to explore the 2022 GMC Acadia trims in person. If so, contact us at Dave Arbogast Buick GMC to schedule a test drive around Sidney. If you have any questions about your financing options, reach out to our finance team. Check out our new vehicle specials and reach out to us today!
More from Dave Arbogast Buick GMC
What Are the 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 Colors?
Have you done your research and determined that the 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 is the pickup truck for you? You’re in great company! The Sierra 1500 is one of the most recognizable names in the truck industry, with years of class-leading specs on its record. So, adding a new Sierra 1500 to your driveway…
2022 Buick Encore Colors Guide
The 2022 Buick Encore colors make it easy to add a personal flair to your new compact crossover! Dave Arbogast Buick GMC is home to a great selection of new Encore, with a wide range of trim levels and colors to choose from. If you’d like to get an idea of what’s available before you visit us…
What is the 2022 GMC Acadia Towing Capacity?
The 2022 GMC Acadia Towing Capacity is up to 4,000 pounds maximum when properly equipped. That’s enough to tow ATVs, motorcycles, jet skis, and many other toys. At the high end, you might just be able to tow a very lightweight coupe or roadster, as the trailer for the load also takes up weight…
0 comment(s) so far on What Are the 2022 GMC Acadia Trim Levels?